The Humboldt-Del Norte Dental Society is a component of the California Dental Association (CDA). The CDA, in turn, is a constituent of the American Dental Association. California Dental Association dentists have pledged to meet standards of practice and ethics in addition to those required by law. Specifically, they have pledged to:
- Place the needs of patients before needs of the practice.
- Continually improve standards of care for all patients.
- Serve only the true dental needs of patients.
- Improve the dental health of residents in the community.
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and skills.
- Allow other dentists to clinically review patient treatment.
- Diligently oversee and direct the activities of other dental team members in the office.
- Share new knowledge with colleagues
Officers of the Dental Society:
|President:||Michael Belluscio, DDS|
|President-elect:||Adam Kochendorfer, DDS|
|CDA Trustee:||Sam Kennedy, DDS|
|Immediate Past President:||Karla Roman, DMD|
|Editor:||Adam Kochendorfer, DDS|
|Cal-D-Pac:||Michael Belluscio, DDS|
|Continuing Education:||Kerisa Elloway, DDS|
|Community Health:||George Epperson, DDS|
|Ethics:||Karisa Elloway, DDS|
|Librarian:||George Epperson, DDS|
|Membership:||Richard Wolven, DDS|
|National Children’s Dental Health Month:||Brad Tucker, DDS|
|Peer Review:||David Nelson, DDS, Michael Belluscio, DDS, Brett Wonenburg, DDS|
|HDNDS Scholarship:||Gabriel Enriquez, DDS|
|Well Being:||John Winzler, DDS|
At Large Members: Ralph Davis, DDS
Executive Director: Dani Hinrichs